The history of this practice is traceable to the 1850's when Dr Robertson arrived from northern England. He married into a local family and started practicing from 41 Station Road. All home visits were done by horseback. The practice had one move to No 33, moving to the current premises in 1947.
We are a Group Practice, covering the Milngavie, Bearsden, Balmore and Torrance areas. The surgery building was extensively modernised and extended in 1986 and 1997 to incorporate six consulting rooms, two treatment rooms, waiting room and offices. We have just completed further works giving us another consulting room, practice managers office and converting the roof space for the medical records and a staff coffee room.